Thursday, October 25, 2007

Unwanted thoughts

I know there is no room for these unwanted thoughts .. so where we keep them and what are these unwanted thoughts. Is there any one who wants the unwanted thoughts ?

I certainly would not like to have a unwanted thought.

What i mean by unwanted thought "Thought unaccepted by your mind"

Where do we keep them.? I dont know ..

When i was trying to find answer to this question one gentlemen helped me immensely. i don't want to name him he said the conflict that you dont want that thought is suffering
So he gave me an easy way be friends with your thoughts that was amazingly brilliant answer which i never thought off.

How do we make friendship let the unwanted thought tell you the story listen to it without condemning it and once it becomes your friends it won't hurt you anymore.

What is there is not important .. What is important is whether you are accepting it .

This above sentence are from my friends who i really admire and i wish he guides me forever in my life i wouldn't mind trading all my friends with him i know its a bit harsh on my friends who are already there for me but he is the supreme he rules my life..hope you folks will understand and forgive me for my ignorance.

No comments: